2014 Honda® FourTrax® Foreman® 4x4 ES
Never Settle For Second Best.
Availability: Fall. Honda®’s line of all-terrain vehicles has always been the machinery people count on for their next adventure out on the trail or their next big job. But some adventures – and jobs – are tougher than others. That’s when you go with the Foreman®. Strong. Rugged. Able to do-it-all, whether it’s on your favorite trail, the ranch, or the farm. And here’s the best news yet: for 2014 our Foreman® is all-new with tons of new features.
We started with our tried-and-true fuel injected 500 class engine and improved its fuel efficiency. Then we designed an all-new stronger chassis with increased suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride to tackle any type of terrain. But just in case you get yourself in a sticky situation we added our all-new front differential lock to make sure you get back to camp. And finally, we wrapped all of these new features and more with all-new aggressively styled bodywork to set Foreman® apart from the competition.
Features may include:
Serious Terrain Demands Serious Traction.
For 2014 the Honda® Foreman® features an all-new front differential with two great features. TraxLok lets you switch between two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive with the push of a button. Need even more traction? Now in really tough situations you can lock the front differential solid, driving full power to all wheels—a real benefit in rocky, swampy, or uneven terrain.
It Looks Tough. Because It Is Tough.
The Foreman®’s bodywork gives it an all-new rugged appearance. But it does more than just look good. It’s designed to last, despite the scrapes and dings in the woods or on the job and helps protect you from mud and other debris and to keep looking good as long as you own it.
Tough On The Job. Not On You.
The better your Foreman® rides, the shorter your day seems. That’s why we gave our Foreman® line plush suspension with increased suspension stroke and comfortable ergonomics. Also new for 2014 is a softer, plusher saddle, so you can tackle your favorite trail or the toughest chores in comfort all day long.
*SRP $7,349. Does not include $310 in destination charges.
- FourTrax® Foreman® 4x4
- 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Keihin® 36mm throttle body
- Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
- Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 inches travel
- Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 inches travel
- Dual hydraulic 190mm disc
- Sealed 160mm mechanical drum
- 25 x 8-12
- 25 x 10-12
- 82.8 inches
- 47.4 inches
- 48.0 inches
- 49.9 inches
- 34.2 inches
- 7.5 inches
- 630 pounds (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- 3.9 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
- 10.5 feet
- Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Red, Olive, Blue
- Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
- One Year
- Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- FourTrax® Foreman® 4x4 ES
- ESP® five-speed with Reverse